Feast of Fish
- Success at a skill is a roll equal to or lower than the percentage.
- Damage Bonus applies to hand held weapons.
- Damage Bonus applies at 50% to thrown weapons.
- Lost HP return at 1d3 HP per week.
- When HP = 0 or less, the character dies at the end of the next round.
- First Aid or Medical can immediately heal 1d3 HP.
- First Aid or Medical success immediately wakens one Knocked Out .
- First Aid can be applied once per injury.
- Medical success increases HP return to 2d3 HP per week.
- Grapple success holds opponent. Next round allows a grapple action.
- To escape a grapple requires a STR match on the Resistance table.
- Successful use of a Skill might gain a check mark – ask.
- If a single wounds deals damage 50+% of current HP, roll CONx5 check for falling unconscious.
- An investigator with HP = 2 or less, immediately falls unconscious.
- If Stunned, can parry or Dodge only – lasts 1d6 rounds.
- If Dodging you can also Parry, but cannot attack.
- Derived Stats:
- INT x 5 = Idea
- POW x 5 = Luck
- EDU x 5 = Know
- HP = (SIZ+CON) / 2
- MP = POW
- Sanity = POW x 5.
- DB = (STR+SIZ) on Chart (pg35 or 36)
- Sanity equals POW x 5. Loss of POW = Loss of SAN.
- 99-Cthulhu Mythos means, subtract Cthulhu Mythos points from 99 (i.e., start= 99-0) to calculate the Cthulhu Mythos percentile.
- Cthulhu Mythos percentile is also Maximum Sanity points. Black out Sanity points as the percentile rises.
- 5+ SAN loss to a single event requires Idea roll; success = Temp Insanity.
- 20% SAN loss in one hour causes Indefinite Insanity for 1d6 months.
- Current Sanity can be increased by:
- Keeper Award: at the end of an adventure
- Increasing POW: because SAN = POW x 5
- Increasing a Skill to 90%: add 2d6 to current Sanity (discipline and self-esteem)
- Defeating Unnatural Entity (thwart its goal): Keeper’s discretion; up to the entity’s Sanity loss