Feast of Fish
Use when no other skill makes sense – examples:
Combat Criticals and Fumbles
01-05%: Critical Success – ignore armor, if no armor double damage.
90-00%: Fumble – examples:
Use two skills together to accomplish a related task or solve a problem that does not apply to a single skill
- Skills must be relatively equal in percentiles
- Success is d100 less than or equal to the lowest skill percentile
In rare cases, a failed roll, if close enough, can provide insight that reduces the difficulty and allows for another roll
In rare cases, allow Dodge to be used multiple times per combat round
- 1st attempt – full Dodge percentage
- 2nd attempt – 2/3 Dodge percentage
- 3rd attempt – 1/3 Dodge percentage
Target must be willing and hypnotist must make a successful Hypnosis roll.
- Aid to Psychoanalysis: if investigator has 10+% of Psychoanalysis, add 25% to Psychoanalysis skill when treating that patient thereafter.
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestion: Target performs a single particular action without apparent thought; but will not accept suggestions contrary to their normal behaviors or desires)
- Memory Aid: Bring fragmented or buried memories to light (could cause additional Sanity loss for the patient due to “re-living the memory”).
- Alleviate Pain: Ease or temporarily erase symptomatic pain. The pain makes this more difficult – match POW vs. POW on Resistance Table in addition to the successful Hypnosis roll.
- Disinformation: Alter memory of an incident in a minor way.